Sunday, October 22, 2006

St Louis & Little Rock - October 22, 2006




St Louis & Little Rock Well, I'm starting this blog out of order since most of the airport pictures are on my computer at home. But, what the heck. Here I am in Little Rock, Arkansas and I'll just back-track when I'm home. Today I connected in St Louis before landing in Little Rock. The flight from KC was late so we landed in STL at 6:15p, exactly when the STL flight was supposed to be departing for Little Rock. After hot-footing it to the gate without even stopping to see if the flight had left, I discovered the next plane was late, too. So! Didn't miss the connection, but it was Southwest, and I couldn't leave the line. The only St Louis photo is this really bad one of the shop in front of the line with the milling hoardes of travelers between the camera and the shop. I was hoping we could see "St Louis" printed on the t-shirts in the shop, but that didn't work! Maybe I'll have another stop in STL sometime (maybe even this trip) and have time for better photos. The Little Rock airport looks brand new; seems lots of towns are busy upgrading airports these days. http://www.lrn-airport.com/

No comments: