Tuesday, October 24, 2006

List of Places

Since October, 2003 when I started this job.
Because I don't have a spot where I keep all the places I've been, I'll just list them here. It's pretty bad - I don't remember all the places I've seen in the last three years, but this is what I can come up with. Considering the calendar, this list will be growing over the next several months.

Work Places
Arkansas - Little Rock (Went with John to Mountain Home, AR)
Florida - Bradenton, Ormond, Largo, Orlando
Minnosota - Minneapolis, Mankato
Georgia - Athens, Savannah (next month)
Ohio - Canton, Cincinnati
Illinois - Chicago, Springfield, Elgin
Louisiana - Covington
Massachusetts - Waltham, Springfield, Lowell
Michigan - Brighton (Detroit)
New Hampshire - Wolfeboro, Exeter/Portsmouth
New York - Geneva, New Hyde, Syracuse
North Carolina - Pinehurst, Greensboro
Oklahoma - Tulsa
Pennsylvania - Philadelphia
South Carolina - Columbia, Charleston
Texas - Houston, Victoria, San Antonio, Longview
Wisconsin - Waukesha

Family & Fun Places
Nevada - Las Vegas (We eloped!)
New York - Fredonia (Sneaked a trip in when the flight out of Rochester was cancelled.)
North Carolina - Outer Banks (Whoopee! A real & planned vacation!!)

No comments: